Finally, PUBG lite has arrived for PC and its absolutely free of cost. It is only available in Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar, in addition to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand.This article will guide you to download and install PUBG lite on PC and from anywhere in the world.
At the end of last year, PUBG Mobile lite version launched. So that, people can play PUBG in their old smartphones. And, now in 2019, PUBG Corp. launched lite version of PUBG PC. This version is specially designed to run the game in low-end PC. Although, currently it’s in beta testing. And, available only for Thailand. That’s why it’s called PUBG Project Thailand. Well, Currently no one knows when it will get available globally. But, I know how you can install PUBG LITE on PC, and in any country.
So if you want to play PUBG Project Thai in your country. And if you can’t wait for it to get released globally. Then, this article is for you.
System Requirements For PUBG LITE PC
Recomended System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core I5 2.8GHz Cpu
Memory: 8GB RAM.
Suported Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64bit
VGA: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 Or Amd Radeon HD 7870 And Higher
Space Required: Minimum 4GB Disk Spase
Steps to Download PUBG Lite on Your PC
1.) You’ll need to do two things here: first, apply for a PUBG ID and second, download the PUBG Lite Launcher setup. So, let’s download the setup file.
to go to DOWNLOAD section, scroll down and click the orange ‘Download’ button to get the PUBG Lite setup.
2.) You can install it but don’t run it right away .(Don’t Install Setup,It’s Not Right Way,Follow All Instructions)
3.) Now, you need to click the ‘Apply for ID’ button on the top right and enter the required credentials to create your account. This is an important step as this PUBG ID will be required to log into the game. Or login from HERE
4.) Next, head to your Email account and click the ‘Confirm to Register’ link to verify your PUBG ID. You’ve completed the initial steps and are well underway to start playing in no time.
Steps to Install PUBG Lite on Your PC
Step 1: Get a VPN software
Moving on to the installation part , there’s one important thing you need to have in mind before you go ahead with the process.
PUBG LITE is now available in Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar, in addition to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand , so you would need a VPN to log in and play the game.
As I mentioned before, currently this Game is available only in several countries.So, if you live in any other country. Then, to install PUBG lite on PC, you need to use
Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar, in addition to Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand Proxy or VPN. If you have paid VPN, then, you can use that. Else here is the way to connect to PUBG LITE available countries for free. Also, you need to stay connected to the proxy all the time. Even, while playing the game.
1. Visit the official site of Proxifier.
2. Now, to download it, Click on the Download Proxifier 31-days trial.
3. After that install Proxifier. When installation gets complete open it. And, click on continue evaluation.
4. After instalation proxifier has trial period,you can crack it using this username and registration key.
Registration NAME- OnHAX KEY- KFZUS-F3JGV-T95Y7-BXGAS-5NHHP
After that, you need details of Thailand proxy. There are some sites that provide free proxy servers.
5. Open the URL shown in the screenshot, and check the details of a proxy server, that provides 100% uptime.
6. I’ll give you faster proxy Server.you can smoothly play
proxy Server Address- 184.108.40.206 Port- 55448
7. In Proxifier Software, Click on proxy servers icon. Which you can find out below the file option.
First, enter the IP address and port information. After that, select protocol version mentioned on that free proxy servers site. After selecting the protocol version, mark Use SOCKS extension option, and then click on OK.
Again click on OK to close proxy servers window. That’s it. you have successfully connected Thailand proxy. Now, you can register and Install PUBG PC LITE on any PC.
Install PUBG PC LITE.
Before starting installation PUBG Lite, first, you have to download and install these three things. Else you will encounter some errors while installation.(if you installed before?don’t need download )
1. Now, run the PUBG Lite setup you have downloaded. Install the setup file, by following the instructions appears on the screen.
2. Once, it gets installed. After that, You can run PUBG Lite using the shortcut. (For DLL errors, scroll down.)
3. Now, it will ask you to enter your login details. Enter the account information that you have register before. (Also, make sure Thailand proxy is connected. Else, the setup will show you an error.)
4. After login, you will able to see the download option. (To the bottom left corner of the screen. The option is in the Thai language.)
5. Once, you click on it, setup will start downloading game files.
6. And, once the download process will get complete. You will get an option to run the Game .